Training is an effective solution for resolving inconsistent rewind reel quality, poor production output, long machine down-times and slow set-up procedures.
The benefits of training are:
- Improved productivity & rewind quality
- Improved production techniques for operators
- Enhanced knowledge of machinery
- A better understanding of maintenance requirements
Operator and maintenance training is an important step in achieving the best slitter rewinder performance leading to higher productivity, drawing on our long experience in the converting industry.
Atlas also provides standard training for maintenance personnel at various levels to enable problems to be solved more rapidly, thus making a slitter rewinder more productive and more profitable.
The training content is tailored to suit customers' specific needs. Atlas can provide theoretical or practical presentations either at its own facilities or at customers' own premises.
Training can be categorised as follows:
- Mechanical and electrical for maintenance personnel
- Control and computer systems for maintenance personnel
- Slitter rewinder operations for maintenance personnel and operators
- Training for production personnel