Reporting to the Head of Customer Service, the Role will be a key technical contact point for all global service enquiries for customer support and will also provide support to the sales team and the parts team in developing commercial opportunities with both existing and new customers. To train and manage the activities of a team of service engineers to respond to technical enquires for installation, commissioning and upgrade of Capital Equipment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Managing the growth of the service business by generating and increasing revenue
• Building and maintaining customer relationships through
• Resolution of all technical concerns at customers’ through to completion
• The provision of Competency Training Program for technical support internally and externally
• Managing and promoting service contracts
• Directly involved in the development of new products and ETO projects for specific customers projects
• Liaise internally at all levels to progress through to completion customer issues, projects and developments
• Organising, progressing and carrying out plant test and FAT for customer
• Progressing any technical work both internally and externally
• Driving solutions to issues/projects and developments through the business
• Promote where possible the company’s customer focus ideology both externally and internally
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Degree in Engineering or relevant equivalent qualification through experience.
• Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate with people within all sizes of organization and from all cultures.
• Desire to provide customer service at an elevated level - internal and external customers.
• Skilled user of ERP system and excellent data analytical skills
• Highly motivated team player with a drive to promote the company, achieve and exceed KPI’s and SLA’s.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply by completing the form below: