Listed below are the current vacancies at Atlas Converting Equipment Ltd :
Purchase Ledger Controller
A purchase ledger controller is required to join a small and friendly finance team to assume responsibility of the day to day running of the purchase ledger. A major part of the remit will include the accurate and timely processing of supplier invoices in addition to the general maintenance of the purchase ledger. The role may also offer the opportunity to get involved in other areas of the department and as such could be an ideal role for someone in the early stages of a career in finance. Study support could be offered as part of the package for the right candidate.
· Reporting directly to the financial controller
· Processing of supplier invoices which will include accurate allocations to related purchase orders and coding to the profit and loss account
· Supplier statement reconciliations
· Preparation of periodic supplier payment runs
· Recording and resolving supplier related queries
· General upkeep and maintenance of the ledger
· Other ad-hoc tasks as and when required
The person selected for this role will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:-
· Be a confident yet professional communicator at all levels
· Liaises effectively with other members of the business regarding all information matters.
· Identifies what information customers and colleagues require, recording factual information accurately.
· Expresses clearly and effectively both orally and in writing.
· Negotiates effectively towards desired goals.
2. Team Work
· Forms and maintains good working relationship with colleagues, encouraging and supporting others.
· Shows collective responsibility.
· Displays a helpful and approachable manner.
· Supports other team members with daily activities.
· Contributes to maintenance and development of company morale.
· Contributes and shares information to maximise team performance.
· Contributes to team decisions and plans remaining focused on the achievement of the team’s objectives.
3. Personal Effectiveness
· Manages own time effectively and ensures that priorities are met to tight deadlines
· Displays flexibility.
· Learns from experience.
· Shows resilience under pressure.
· Displays integrity.
· Wins the confidence of others.
· Manages personal workload in an effective and productive way.
· Takes opportunities to increase own areas of competence, particularly with regard to keeping up to date with technological developments and current best practices.
· Has a strong dedication to customer service.
· Is pro-active and pragmatic with regards to problem solving.
· Proven experience in a similar role essential.
· Experience with Microsoft applications, particularly Excel would be advantageous but training will be provided. A desire to learn new skills with a ‘can do’ attitude is of more importance.
· Previous experience with ERP systems would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interesting in gaining an amazing career, support with education and furthering your development please email your CV with covering letter to Olga Prentice, Financial Controller here.
If you are considering a role at Atlas Converting and a role you seek is not listed above; please send your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below: