Additional Regional Sales Manager for the United States
Huntingdon Walking Football Group (HWFG) won their championship for 2019
Sponsored by Atlas Converting Equipment Ltd, they were undefeated in a recent competition.
They beat off 19 teams to win the tournament with a final 1-0 Victory against Rushden & Diamonds.
Played at the Sixfields Northampton Town FC they stood with giants.
The victory was one of the team’s many successes in the five years they have been formed with over 50 members.
Walking football is aimed at the over 50's with a view to keeping people with lack of mobility or other issues that prevent them playing the traditional game. The rules follow those of the main game with the exception that running or kicking the ball above head height resulting in a free kick.
Stan Braycotton, Director for Atlas Converting and previous member of the winning team said, "It's a great game, for those of us that love football and still want to play to stay fit and active. People think it will be easy as you are only walking but it's still a really great workout".
If you are interested in learning more about walking football you can find more here.
Atlas Converting Equipment Ltd. are excited and honoured to be involved in the presentation at Furonghui with the CPPIA and held in Fuqing, China on 18 April 2019.
We will be presenting to a knowledgeable and esteemed audience on our role in the processes of production and how our heritage and development leads to evolving productivity improvements in the Slitting and Rewinding to keep our customers at the forefront.
Presentations at the event include:
* Investigate the existing problems in the BOPP, BOPA, BOPI, BOPE, BOPS film industry chain in 2019
* Analyze the market demand for BOPP, BOPA, BOPI, BOPE, BOPS film in 2019 and its development tendency in 2019.
* R&D, supply and demand and price tendency of raw materials for BOPP, BOPA, BOPI, BOPE, BOPS film production in 2019.
* Discuss the development tendency of new types of BOPP and BOPA film.
* Exchange the experience concerning equipment maintenance and energy conservation for biaxially-oriented film production.
* Exchange the development tendency of downstream industries such as flexible packaging, adhesive products, capacitor and cigarette packaging etc,
* Sample and picture demonstration of relevant equipment, spare parts, raw and auxiliary materials for the production of biaxially-oriented film.